Rabidi N.V., the company that owns Sportaza, runs an exciting online betting platform. The site features legitimate forms of gambling, such as casino games and sports betting on events like horse races, simulated sports, and live sporting events. While there are many options available on the platform, the operator has focused on making sports betting and casino games the best they can be.
Sportaza, which debuted in 2021, is a relatively fresh option for gamblers. However, its success among British players can be attributed in part to the consistently high quality of service it provides. Although most of the site’s traffic comes from Germany, Finland, Norway, Hungary, and Canada, players from anywhere over the world are welcome to join.
Sportaza’s extensive sports betting market is a big element of its appeal. Sportaza’s wagering platform is powered by Altenar. High odds are standard in the betting markets, and in some, like football, extra options like Bet Builder and Cash Out are available.
Over 35 different sports are available to wager on, and the sportsbook has an overall payout percentage of 94.73%. You’re about to learn about the many features, including a five-tiered VIP programme, customer assistance, a variety of payment options, and much more.
The Good Things About Sportaza
- Huge sportsbook with lots of ways to bet on sports.
- Great for betting on horse races.
- A good section for live betting with virtual games and statistics.
- There are ways to stream live. Bet in Hindi!
Why we don’t like Sportaza
- Has no app for mobile devices.
- Indians could have more ways to pay for things.
Choices for Sports Betting
Sportaza provides a safe gaming environment with odds on over 35 different sports. The site’s sports coverage attracts a large audience. Everything from the classics to the cutting edge to live virtual competitions may be found right here. This service provider is available at all hours to meet your needs. At Sportaza, you can place wagers on two distinct types of sporting events:
There are various games that have been played for many years, but traditional sports are the most often played. These sporting events are prominently displayed on the homepage’s left side, making them easy to locate. These sports include:
- Racquetball Tennis Basketball Volleyball Ice Hockey
- Motorized cycling and table tennis
- Football, American
- Badminton \sCricket \sDarts
- Simulation Games
Bet on video games and virtual sports at Sportaza and turn your passion into cash. Bets on simulated sports are the cutting edge of the world of internet gaming. There are a wide variety of virtual sports available for betting at any moment. Here you will find information on some of the most well-liked sports, such as:
There’s a World Cup for everything from basketball and tennis to dogs and horses to motorsports and table tennis and soccer.
Sportaza Sportsbook’s Bonuses and Specials
Sportaza offers a variety of bonuses to both new and existing players. Both new and seasoned players can take advantage of generous promotional offers. All bonuses come with stipulations that must be met before earnings can be withdrawn, so read the fine print before you start playing. Listed below is an explanation of each perk:
Bonus Payment Upon Arrival
- After signing into Sportaza for the first time, you’ll be presented with a welcome bonus selection screen. Keep in mind that the site features a full-fledged casino, a live dealer casino, a sportsbook, and a racebook. To be clear, the “Sportaza casino bonus” is not available to new customers who sign up only for the purpose of placing wagers on sporting events.
- This welcome bonus is significant since it increases players’ bankrolls and enhances their play during their first sessions at the betting site. In this way, the entire quality of the experience is enhanced.
- The Sportaza welcome bonus is 100% up to €100, €150, or €200 for new players, depending on their location of registration. Depositing at least €20 will activate this bonus. Thankfully, there is no need to keep an eye out for Sportaza bonus codes.
- The wagering requirement is five times the bonus amount. If you do not meet these requirements, your bonus payments will be forfeited and you will not be able to withdraw your winnings. It is required that odds for single-game wagers be set at 2.0. Nonetheless, odd-set combi matches can be bet on at a 1.5 odds spread. Further, the bonus money has to be used within 30 days or it would be forfeited.
Bonuses for Scoring a Bunch of Goals
- This promotion has a limited availability and may or may not be running at any given time. For every goal scored in a qualifying or Champions League match, players will receive a €10 free bet at Sportaza. This means that if a bettor’s selected match has produced five goals, they will receive a free wager of €50. In addition, the minimum stake required to qualify is €50.
A Weekly Reload Bonus of 50% up to €500
- All active Sportaza accounts are eligible for the weekly reload bonus. Bettors who make a deposit while this promotion is open will receive a bonus equal to 50% of their deposit. The bonus is available on your initial deposit of at least €20 made at any time of the week.
- However, you need to wager your initial deposit once on odds of at least 1.50 in order to claim this bonus. The effective date of this promotion is January 1, 2021, and it may be cancelled at any moment.
Obtain a 10% Refund, a Maximum of €500
- Bettors who lose within the qualifying period receive 10% of their losses reimbursed in cash. Sportaza may make the promotion available at any time. It’s possible to get a cash refund of at least €20 and as much as €500. The bonus funds are added to your actual balance, but you must play through the total three times before you can make a withdrawal.
- Customers can receive a cash bonus once per week. You can take advantage of this deal by chatting with or emailing the support team at Sportaza (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Earnings Increase of 10%
- Multi-event wagers with at least three different outcomes are required to qualify for this prize. The probabilities of each of them happening must be greater than or equal to 1.8. If you meet the conditions, your payout from these wagers will increase by 10%.
Prize of Fifteen Thousand Euros
- You must accurately guess the outcomes of all events to win the €15,000 jackpot at Sportaza. All matches and events that are postponed or cancelled will be null and invalid, and no prize will be given. The good news is that there is no cap on the total number of wagers that count toward qualification. However, wagers made with the bonus funds are ineligible for the jackpot promotion.
$500 for a Virtually Exciting Sporting Experience
- You can get a 10% bonus on all of your wagers in the virtual sports excitement mode. Free wagering money is the form taken by this bonus. Free Bet amounts range from €20 all the way up to €500.
- Minimum virtual sports wager of €200 with full settlement required to get bonus. Don’t forget that you can get your free wager by contacting customer service through either instant message or email. The wins can’t be withdrawn unless the rollover criteria are met, which are set at a minimum of three times.
Customer Support at Sportaza
It’s not Sportaza’s fault if anything goes wrong while you’re there. The helpful staff of Sportaza’s sportsbook can be reached via the site’s “contact us” page. The app also features local phone numbers for a number of different countries to facilitate communication and improve productivity.
There are three different ways to contact the sportsbook’s customer service team. Please contact us at email@example.com first. The alternative is to use the real-time chat function. It always looks like a pair of headphones in the right-hand bottom corner of each page. As a final option, feel free to give us a ring at +35680062513 or your country’s designated number on the “contact us” page.
Except for telephone services, all other methods of contact are available around the clock, seven days a week. It may take up to 45 minutes to receive a response to your email inquiry. English, German, Italian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, and Russian are only some of the languages supported by the help desk.
Bet on sports with Sportaza, an excellent online betting service. You’ll find nearly everything you’d want in a top-notch gambling website here. Sportaza is quickly becoming one of the best betting sites available, with over 35 different sports and hundreds of betting markets in each category. monthly, you’ll have access to over 10,000 betting opportunities across all sports combined.
This platform offers a comprehensive gambling environment, including a beautiful and user-friendly website, helpful customer service, a casino, a racebook, and a live casino. There are a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, and there are also bonuses. It’s also one-of-a-kind and impressively immersive smartphone experience. As a whole, this sportsbook comes highly recommended by us.
Questions People Usually Ask
Q: Is Sportaza legal and safe to use?
Sportaza is completely legal because it has a license from Curacao. Bettors who use the platform haven’t said anything bad about it. In terms of safety, Sportaza uses the most up-to-date security protocols to make sure that betting sessions and transactions are safe.
Q: At Sportaza, can you bet on sports on your phone or tablet?
Yes, Sportaza can be used on iPhones and Androids as well as other smartphones.
Q: Is there an app for Sportaza?
At the moment, there is no Sportaza app for mobile devices.
Q: Which countries can use the sportsbooks at Sportaza?
Sportaza sportsbooks can be accessed from Finland, Germany, Russia, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Hungary, Austria, Australia, and a number of other places.
Q: From which countries can’t you get to the Sportaza betting site?
The Sportaza sportsbook isn’t available in all places. These countries are the Republic of Moldova, Afghanistan, Curacao, Cyprus, France, Belarus, Bulgaria, Iran, Iraq, Malta, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine (including Crimea), Israel, Lithuania, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.